FirstGuard Technologies Training | SL3D Course 1
Introduction to SL3D
Class Date: September 14, 2015; 8:30am-5:30pm (Breakfast and afternoon refreshments will be served)
Objective: To cover the basics for Simulink 3D Animation to better prepare the student for more advanced SL3D course material.
Description: Students will be introduced to the five basic disciplines of SL3D: VRML, VRML editors, MATLAB-based SL3D examples, Simulink-based SL3D examples and the SL3D Viewer.
What You Will Learn:
- How to build Simulink models using SL3D blocks.
- How to compare two VRML editors for “best fit” determinations.
- How to determine and adjust VRML figure and world properties.
- How to display and use VRML nodes and fields.
- How to group primitives into a functional 3D object.
- How to import primitives into a VRML file and change their properties.
- How to open and navigate two different VRML editors.
- How to open and use the SL3D Block Library.
- How to open and use the SL3D Viewer.
- How to use and navigate the VRML grid.
Sign up here: https://introsimulink.eventbrite.com
Questions? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org